Saturday, October 15, 2016

Joyful Penguin Gift Giver

Hey Everyone!
Happy Saturday!

I've been busy creating Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas/Winter Collections and I couldn't wait to print some of them out and work with them to create cards.
So, today I am sharing another little Penguin card with you, because well, let's face it...I LOVE Penguins!



These Background Papers are actually a sneak peek of our Buncha Scraps "Feelin' Frosty" winter collection which will be coming soon.


One of the best things about using Digital Papers is that they are always readily available, and can be sized to fit any of your paper crafting projects. 

**Please keep in mind that not all printers will print the same, and as you can see from the above picture, not all cameras photograph the same either.**

For my Stamping friends, this is how I made this card:

I used a rubber stamp that I designed for High Hopes Stamps to make this card.

This little guy is called "Penguin Giver" (TT044) and the Sentiment is "Peace, Love Joy" (JJ003They are both from the new High Hopes Stamps Fall/Winter Release!

I stamped the image with Stazon Jet Black and my handy Misti Stamping Tool,
and then I cut my image, a stitched circle, and some snowflakes, out using my Silhouette machine.

     


I colored "Penguin Giver" and all his lovely gifts with Copic Markers:
RV02 E93 B12 YR65 BG000 YR15 RV000 V20 & Spectrum Noir BT9

To finish off my Joyful little Penguin Giver card, I added some sheer blue and white ribbon, baker's twine, and blue rhinestones for sparkle!

If you love to stamp and have enjoyed these cards that I made with High Hopes Stamps, you have an opportunity  to have a chance to win FREE Rubber Stamps.

Join this month's Challenge!
There are three ways to participate in this month's challenge. 
Click here to find out how to play along for your chance to win FREE High Hopes Stamps!!



Whether you are a Scrapbooker, a Card Maker, or any other kind of Paper Crafter, you will love the versatility of Buncha Scraps Digital Designs! 
We have something for everyone and we are creating everyday!!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Follow Buncha Scraps by email or subscribe to get all the Buncha Scraps updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 




No comments:

Post a Comment