Saturday, October 1, 2016

Elvira & Friends

Hello Everyone!
Happy Saturday!

It's Release Day at High Hopes Stamps, and since I design images for High Hopes too, I wanted to share this sweet little card with you.

I created this card featuring the new Buncha Scraps Frank & Friends Pattern Papers for the Halloween Season and a new stamp, called "Elvira & Friends" from High Hopes Stamps new Fall/Winter Release. 


I first printed and cut my Frank & Friends Pattern Papers and some Black Card Stock. These are the papers I used for this card:


I stamped my image using Stazon Jet Black and my Misti Stamping Tool. 
I then colored her with Copics: E00 E11 E13 E15 YR15 YG61 & Spectrum Noir: CG1 LV2 IG10

I added some Blossoms from Prima, which I got from One Crazy Stamper & Wild Orchid Crafts and, the picture may not show it very well, but I placed some teeny tiny iridescent stars randomly around Elvira and on the Razzleberry Stars Paper.

I also took High Hopes Sketch Challenge for this Release.  

For more details on this challenge, visit High Hopes Stamps and find out how to Win FREE STAMPS


So if you haven't checked out the new Frank & Friends Pattern Papers 



or the High Hopes Stamps Fall/Winter Release yet, hop on over and get inspired.



I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a GREAT rest of the weekend!

Follow Buncha Scraps by email or subscribe to get all the Buncha Scraps updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 










No comments:

Post a Comment