Saturday, October 22, 2016

Eat More Pie

Hey Everyone!
Happy Saturday!



The Background Papers are from the "Autumn Love" Pattern Paper Collection


Since Thanksgiving is only about a month away, I just couldn't resist creating a card using one of the new High Hopes Stamps I designed for their Fall/Winter Release Rubber Stamps called "Tommy Turkey" 

He's a sweetie!
And he obviously has an agenda for all those apples! Don't you think?

For my card making friends, here's the details for this card:

First I stamped my image using StazOn Jet Black and my favorite Misti Stamping Tool.
Then I colored Tommy with Copics and paired him up with the new Buncha Scraps "Autumn Love" Pattern Papers. I think the colors worked really well together.

The base of my card was made with Kraft Lightweight Cover Stock Paper

The Stamps"Tommy Turkey" (TT045)  & Sentiment: "Gobble Wobble" (HH036)

  


Copics: E00 E11 E13 E15  E18 YR65 YR15 YG51 & Spectrum Noir: DR3

I punched the border out with an EK Hearts & Scroll Border Punch and added a strip of the "Pumpkin Gingham" paper in the center. 

I hand cut the Pumpkin Spice Plaid Tag and added another white tag for the sentiment and tied them together with coordinating baker's twine and topped my card off with a couple YNS White Gumdrops 

Whether you are a Scrapbooker, a Card Maker, or any other kind of Paper Crafter, you will love the versatility of Buncha Scraps Digital Designs! 

We have something for everyone and we are creating everyday!!

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Follow Buncha Scraps by email or subscribe to get all the Buncha Scraps updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 

No comments:

Post a Comment