Sunday, September 18, 2016

It's a Boy

Hey Everyone!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far! 

I'm stopping by to share a card I made using High Hopes Rubber Stamps and Buncha Scraps Baby Boy Pattern Papers.


The High Hopes Stamps I used for this card is "Baby Hedgehog Bath" (SS021) &  Sentiment: "Its a Boy" (HH024) from the new "Baby Boom" Release

I colored this little Baby Hedgie with Copics: E00 E11 E113 E15 E18 BG000 B14 B12 & Spectrum Noir: CT2
If you haven't seen this release yet, you should definitely take a look. They are adorable and work perfectly together with Buncha Scraps!

The papers are from the "Baby Boy Pattern Paper" Collection


These 12 x12 papers are digital files only that I resized to fit my 5x7 card. As you can see, they printed up beautifully. 

Please note, depending on which printer you use, the colors may vary slightly.

The embellishments that I used for this card is YNS Apricot Gumdrops that I got from One Crazy Stamper ... LOVE LOVE LOVE YNS Gumdrops!!!

I rummaged through my stash and found some gold ribbon which worked perfectly with the coloring of this image. Gotta love your stash!

I also found my last remaining piece of white lace ribbon which happened to be just the right size to fit across my card. I realized, when I was placing it, why it was my last piece ... it's SPARKLES! Obviously I can't resist a good sparkle!

I also took the High Hopes Sketch Challenge with this Card.


For more details on this challenge, visit High Hopes Stamps and find out how to Win FREE STAMPS

I hope I have inspired you in some way today!

Have a GREAT day!

Follow Buncha Scraps by email or subscribe to get all the Buncha Scraps updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & PinterestShare your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 





No comments:

Post a Comment