Saturday, April 2, 2016

Selfie Moment

Hey Friends! Happy Happy Saturday!!

This is a "Selfie Moment"!

This "Selfie Moment!"selfie image, called "Sally Takes a Selfie" is another one of my favorites that I created for the new High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection that came out yesterday!


Sally is a cutie, isn't she! And she is so versatile that you can use this rubber stamp for just about anything and any time of the year. 

So why am I posting her on Buncha Scraps Blog? Well, because the background papers I used for this card are from my Buncha Scraps "Cute as a Bunny" Easter/Spring Collection

I really like the way these papers looked with my little selfie girl! And if you have been following along with Buncha Scraps, you already know that I am partial to pink!

I just love teaming Buncha Scraps collections up with High Hopes Stamps. Limitless!!

For more details on this card, and all the supplies I used, hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps Blog and check out a "Selfie Moment".

I hope I have inspired you today!

Have a great weekend!

Follow Buncha Scraps by email or subscribe to get all the Buncha Scraps updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 





No comments:

Post a Comment