Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Lil Ballerina Collection

Hello Buncha Scrappers!

I hope your week is going along wonderfully!

I'm sorry this collection publication took so long, but the time is finally here!
The Lil Ballerina Collection is now available for immediate download.

So let me break it down for you:


First of all, I had so much fun creating this collection that I decided to offer two different Paper packs. The Pattern Background Paper Collection and the Solid Background Paper Collection.


As always, I created an Embellishment Collection. This one is packed full of Ballerina goodies, such as flowers, stars, brads, buttons, butterflies, ballerina slippers, and of course, Buncha Scraps style Lil Ballerinas. 


A Lil Ballerina Collection of 10 Borders to compliment all your scrapbook pages, cards and other paper crafting projects. 


A Tags & Text Art Collection including some pretty Ballerina blank tags for your own sentiments.


And a Lil Ballerina Alphabet so you can create your own titles, word art and labels etc...


So this is the Lil Ballerina Collection. I hope you find it as fun to work with as I did creating it. 

I hope I have inspired you today!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Follow Buncha Scraps by email or subscribe to get all the Buncha Scraps updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 





No comments:

Post a Comment