Friday, April 1, 2016

As Special as You are

Hey Friends!

I posted this card on the High Hopes Stamps blog this morning, but I wanted to post it here as well because I used Buncha Scraps "Cute as a Bunny" background papers for my card.


This image is new is from the New Spring Collection that I created for High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I'm very excited about this collection because the images are so versatile and work fantastically with Buncha Scraps Background Papers, not to mention, a lot of them are girlie and flowery! 

Anyway, as I mentioned, the background papers you see here are from the "Cute as a Bunny" Easter/Spring Collection. These papers work well with almost anytime of the year!

I had a little issue with my new camera, which is why the color is off slightly. The papers, as you will see, actually are more of an aqua color.

Today, I played around with my camera a little more and found a much better setting for my cards. The next card I post, for which I also used "Cute as a Bunny" background papers, this time in pink, will be much more true to color. 

I hope I have inspired you today!

Follow Buncha Scraps by email or subscribe to get all the Buncha Scraps updates. 

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 



No comments:

Post a Comment