Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Coffee Makes Me Awesome

"Coffee Makes Me Awesome"!

Yeah! I think I fool myself into thinking that every morning before I get started working.

If you are a coffee lover, you can understand what I mean!

This layout was created using the new Buncha Scraps Coffee Love Collection.

Hope you enjoy this layout. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful kit for a coffee lover! lovin this :)

    ReplyDelete