Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Winter Has Arrived

BRRR... WOW! I thought for a moment we may have escaped the winter but, no no...it has definitely arrived!

After having lived in a warm climate for over 20 years, I can appreciate the cooler temps and all the beauty, and enjoyment, that the snow brings. I won't mention the difficulties of getting around in it though.

Winter has arrived and it has inspired me to create yet another Buncha Scraps winter collection. This one is called Warm Winter Wishes and the colors are FABULOUS!


This was a fun layout that I created using the Winter Wishes Paper Collection, the Tags & Text Art Collection and the Embellishments Collection.


I've also included a collection with 8 coordinating Winter Wishes Borders and an Alphabet Pack which includes upper and lower case letters, as well as numbers and punctuation.

I hope you enjoy this collection as much as I have. I can't wait to see what  you come up with.

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 




No comments:

Post a Comment