Thursday, January 21, 2016

National Hugging Day

YES! It's National Hugging Day today!

I love to give hugs and I love to get hugs!

Yes, I'm definitely a hugger, so of course, I LOVE this day!

I wanted to create something special in honor of this especially sweet day and I thought that my "Snowy Couple" rubber stamp design, offered by High Hopes Stamps, coupled with my new Buncha Scraps "Warm Winter Wishes Paper Collection", would be perfect for this project.

I created a pop out card using my Silhouette Cameo and an A2 Card template design from Lori Whitlock. She creates wonderful designs that work perfectly!

But don't worry if you don't have a cutting machine. Sizzix has so many fabulous products to help you create amazing looking cards using their dies.

These are the two Buncha Scraps "Warm Winter Wishes" papers I used for my card.

I added some sparkly bling (clear plastic rhinestones) to my paper to give the appearance of an icey, snowy, frosty day.

I stamped my Snowy Couple and colored/painted them with watercolors (of course) and a few Copics (R20, E13, E15, B12 & BG000)

I then cut out some larger white snowflakes, from card stock, to make it pop, added a blue and white polka dotted ribbon, dotted it with a blue crystal rhinestone and there you have it....a colorful warm, yet frosty, sweet little card for National Hugging Day!

I hope you enjoyed this project today! May you give, and receive, lots of warm, heartfelt hugs today and everyday!

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 

No comments:

Post a Comment