Thursday, January 14, 2016

National Dress Up Your Pet Day

Happy National "Dress Up Your Pet Day"!!

Oh baby it's COLD outside! My little girl looks like the dress up type, but she really doesn't like it. I just recently got her to wear the jacket I made her. She actually gets excited when I mention it now! Maybe I can get her to be excited about wearing something sparkly too.

Here's a little SNEAK PEEK of Buncha Scraps upcoming collection to keep you warm!

BTW....Keep watching for a little give away coming very soon!!!

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 

No comments:

Post a Comment