Wednesday, January 27, 2016

National Chocolate Cake Day

Happy National Chocolate Cake Day!

Who knew that there is a day for such a fabulous treat!

So what's your favorite Chocolate Cake?

I don't even know if I have a favorite one, because well, truthfully, I love them all! Chocolate is definitely my weakness!

I have made a fabulous chocolate cake using Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder, which I accidentally stumbled upon one day.

Since this is not a food blog, I will leave that up to the experts. But, I have to admit, it was extremely moist and full of  fabulous, sweet, dark chocolate flavor ...see ... now I have to "go get me some"!

Enjoy your day & have some chocolate cake...you deserve it!

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 



No comments:

Post a Comment