Saturday, January 30, 2016

Extras for Your Sweethearts

Digital Extras are in the Shop!

The Buncha Scraps Sweetheart Collection has new Extras for all your Valentine paper projects.

The Sweetheart Tags & Text Art Collection has 13 little goodies to add to your pages, cards and other various projects.

The colors are awesome! I don't think I would characterize myself as "girly" but I do seem to love "girly" things! I just love pink and green and white together.
The Sweetheart Borders Collection is super sweet.

This collection includes 10, 12" borders, with lots and lots of hearts, polka dots and XOXO's! A few of the borders are stitched as well!

Valentine's Day is so much fun to design for. I'm a heart lover for sure!

You could glance through many of my designs and/or illustrations and probably find a heart somewhere.


I also created a coordinating Sweetheart Alphabet Collection, just for fun!

Well, I tried to cover all the bases. This collection comes with a full alphabet, both upper and lower case letters, and punctuation too.

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and this collection should help you get started designing your scrapbook pages, creating your special Valentine's Day cards, and making gifts for all those special ones in your life.


I hope you have enjoyed looking over all these "sweet" extras!

Enjoy your day!

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 

No comments:

Post a Comment