Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all are enjoying a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends!

I actually finished all my Christmas shopping, wrapping, tagging, and most of the cooking/ baking for Christmas a little early. This is a first in a great many years for me, so I took advantage of a little down time to create a Buncha Scraps & High Hopes Stamps project that I wanted to share with you all today.

I used a variety of different resources for this project. First, I stamped one of my designs from High Hopes Stamps from the Joys of the Seasons release called "Sleigh Ride"

This Snowman and his little Penguin buddy are defintiely cuties, who look as if they are on their way to visit all their favorite people to deliver Christmas gifts. So, I made them a sleigh using some Buncha Scraps papers from my Christmas Collections and filled it with goodies.  I would have filled the sleigh with candy, but I try not to keep candy readily available, if you know what I mean!

The fabulous sleigh design is a 3D Sleigh Design by Silhouette found in their design store. It was a lot of fun to make, and worked perfectly with my little Snowman and Penguin stamp.


If you look closely, I have also created two large paper presents in the background. I used Buncha Scraps papers from the "Christmas With Santa" Paper Collection for these presents. 

These Presents are not just for looks. They are functional as well! The paper  Gift Box design is also from Silhouette called "Gift Box Hidden Card Holder" by Snapdragon Snippets. I love this design so much that I made two of them...both of them are actually stocking stuffers for my son for Christmas. 

The big paper bow lifts right up to reveal a gift card, note, money, or whatever your heart desires. It's a fantastic presentation! I can't wait for him to open it!

I hope you have enjoyed my little Christmas projects.  Merry Christmas Everyone!

Be sure to check out my call for Design Team members. The application Deadline is Dec 31, 2015!

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!
Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 

No comments:

Post a Comment