Monday, October 26, 2015

Too Cute to be Scary

Hey Friends! 

Being a pet lover myself, I couldn't resist having some fun with the Buncha Scraps Boo Crew Collection using this adorable little black cat photo I saw on Fashionably Geek

Do you dress up your fur babies for Halloween? I never have but I have to say, if I had an adorable little black cat such as this one, I would definitely have to try!

This little kitty is definitely too cute to be scary! And as most of you already know,we don't do scary here at Buncha Scraps.

I created this adorable Halloween card using the Boo Crew Paper Collection, the Boo Crew Embellishment Pack, and the Tags & text Art Collection

Only 5 more days til Halloween! Enjoy your week and ....


Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!

Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 

No comments:

Post a Comment