Wednesday, October 14, 2015

SNEAK PEEK - Autumn Splendor

Hey Friends!  It's that time again! Here's a SNEAK PEEK of Buncha Scraps upcoming Fall Collection... "Autumn Splendor"!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection and I'm sure you will too! 

This is a sweet little box I created with a few of the papers from "Autumn Splendor".


I used the box template from SVG Cuts "B is for Birthday Kit"
It's a super cute box that can be used for so many little gifts!

I printed out the papers on 8 1/2 x 11, with a double sided print, so I could have the inside of the box patterned as well. 

This is another great feature of working with digital papers. You can size them as you want to and pair the patterns up according to your project and your liking. 

I used a piece of acetate for the box top window and enclosed it on the inside with the same patterned paper as I used on the front of the box.

When closed, the front of the box has a faux latch that I created with a bottle cap. I punched out the acorns from the collection with a 1" punch which fits perfectly inside the bottle cap.

I also added some purple ribbon to accent the purple leaves in the patterned paper on the box cover. 

I love this box. It's simple and brings your gift giving to a whole new level! 

The contents of the box? Oh yes! What else?....Spice Glazed Pumpkin donut holes. The recipe came from Burnt Apple. But be careful! Pumpkin anything can be highly addictive!!

Enjoy your day and be sure to check back for the upcoming release of "Autumn Splendor"!


Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only**


No comments:

Post a Comment