Saturday, October 24, 2015

Mummified

Hey Friends! Happy Saturday!

Here's a little "Mummified" Halloween card that I created with the Buncha Scraps Boo Crew Collection.

Did you know that there is only 7 days left till Halloween?! 

If you were planning on sending a little Halloween wishes this year, but the busyness of life got in your way, and now think you may be running out of time, think again. A digital card can be sent, posted and enjoyed, in no time at all! 

In this digital card, I used the Boo Crew Paper Collection, the Embellishments Pack & the Tags & Text Collection



Now,  if you are someone who loves to actually cut, hold, and adhere, your papers and elements as you put your card together, you can easily print your papers and embellishments out as well, to make a physical card or layout. 

In this card, I printed out the elements and handcrafted the card. I used a black satin ribbon, which is unfortunately, barely visible in this photo. I also added a couple of  YNS Black Gumdrops  and YNS Crystal Clear Gumdrops, that I got from ONE CRAZY STAMPER

Whether you prefer to create your cards digitally, or handcraft them, I'm sure they will come out looking FABULOUS!

I really don't have a preference. I just LOVE every facet of creating and paper crafting. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!

Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 

No comments:

Post a Comment