Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Best Witches

Hey Everyone! This was a crazy fun box card to make....and it would probably be even more fun to receive as well, if I were sending it. 

However, I didn't make this card to send out because I went a little crazy and added a few over sized embellishments!

I actually made this one to use as a decoration, and... to show you some of the my new Halloween Stamp designs for the High Hopes Stamps New Release.

For this project I used the Buncha Scraps Boo Crew Paper Collection for the box itself. 


I used several High Hopes Stamps as well. The top witch is  "Witchy Ride" , the middle Witch is "Witchy & Friends", and the adorable little kitten at the bottom is called "Scary Kitty".... it's so funny that High Hopes named her that! The sentiment is called "Take Flight", which I attached to a tag that I punched out from the Boo Crew background paper "Halloween Stars & Swirls Black"

Here's another angle so you can see the base more clearly. 

For the finishing touches, I added some Halloween polka dot ribbon to coordinate with background papers, and cut out a few scrolls from Lisa Norris of Pretty Paper Graphics to give an illusion of movement, and....because I love scrolls!!


I hope you enjoyed this project!


Only 4 more days til Halloween! Enjoy your week and ....


Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!

Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 

No comments:

Post a Comment