Friday, October 23, 2015

Baby Love

Hey Friends! Here's another "spooky" layout for you using Buncha Scraps Halloween "Boo Crew" Collection! I'm calling this one "Baby Love" and you can see why! Just look at these adorable little spooksters!

This colorful layout was created with the Boo Crew Paper Collection, the Border Collection, the Embellishments pack & the Tags & Text Art Collection.


So while I was researching Halloween costumes for babies, for a friend of mine, I suddenly found myself immersed! I was so entertained by the cute, creative and hilarious costumes for kids. I found many, many that were made by just really talented, and very imaginative, people! I know several ladies who would be amazing at creating unique baby costumes. Gotta love it!

Countdown to Halloween.....only 8 days away! Are your little ones ready? I can't wait to see all of their adorable costumes this year!


Please be sure to visit the Buncha Scraps shop for many more collections and inspiration!


Buncha Scraps - so many possibilities, so much fun!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest. Share your creations and tag us when you do!
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps
**Buncha Scraps is for personal use only** 



No comments:

Post a Comment