Monday, September 21, 2015

Scary Kitty

Scary Kitty? Hardly! This adorable image is one of my new images for High Hopes Stamps new release "Joys of the Seasons" called... what else?..."Scary Kitty".
Scary Kitty
Scary Kitty & Boo Crew Background Papers
Halloween is never really scary here at Buncha Scraps.
I used our new "Boo Crew" collection background papers Halloween Stars & Swirls in black for the 5x7 card & the coordinating envelope.
Buncha Scraps Envelopes
Boo Crew Stars & Swirls Envelopes
There are so many advantages to using digital art for your paper crafting projects, but one my favorites is being able to size my papers up and down to fit my projects. I created this envelope using We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. For my Canadian friends, OneCrazyStamper.com carries the Envelope Punch Board also. This little gadget makes it super easy to make your own designer envelopes to coordinate with your handcrafted cards. I LOVE it!
Scary Kitty
Scary Kitty
For the embellishments, I used YNS Black Gumdrops for the centers of the paper flowers that I punched out from the "Orange Black Spot Dot" paper, and on the Scary Kitty Image. I also used Halloween Orange & Black Polka Dot Ribbon and added a white scroll border that I punched with my EK Success Border Punch.
The Boo Crew is available now for immediate download at BunchaScraps. There are so many possibilities and way too much fun! So be sure to create lots of memories, because, every moment is a gift!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest.
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps

No comments:

Post a Comment