Thursday, July 23, 2015

CONFETTI & SPRINKLES

Hey Friends!
Hope you all are enjoying your week so far! My son had a birthday this week! So it was Confetti & Sprinkles all the way!.
BirthdayCake2
Birthdays are so much fun to celebrate! I think everyone feels like a kid on their birthday, even if they are not one! And what better way to celebrate than with a Ice Cream Birthday Cake?! Confetti, Frosting, and Sprinkles have ALWAYS been a part of my son's ice cream wishes.
It's never really about the presents. The true gifts are the love, laughter, and memories we create when we are together. My son keeps reminding me that he's not 5 years old anymore, but I will keep celebrating like he is because, no matter how old he gets, I can still make him smile with confetti, sprinkles, and a colorful Ice Cream Birthday cake!
What's your Birthday favorites?
This little memory was created with Buncha Scraps "It's my Party" Bundle Collection.
Just a reminder: Bunch Scraps is on Pinterest , Twitter and Facebook too!! Follow us, Join us and
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps

No comments:

Post a Comment