Tuesday, May 5, 2015

It's Your Day ENJOY

It's Your Day ENJOY! 

EnjoyBirthday_w
I created this colorful card using my upcoming Father's Day Papers from Buncha Scraps, and a new image release that I designed for High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Bob Hooked a Big One and the sentiment It's Your Day ENJOY.
This stamp image is close to my heart because many years ago, I illustrated a caricature of my husband, doing what he loves best... fishing
.bobby2_w
When High Hopes asked me to illustrate some masculine images for their stamp line, I immediately thought of this picture.
My brother's birthday is coming soon. I thought it would be a great time to test out my Buncha Scraps Father's day papers. I used Kraft Brown paper as the base of my card size 6x6 and these are the upcoming decorative papers I used for this project.
samplepapers
I punched a few flags using EK Success Mini Punch Set  and twine to make the pennant.
pennant_w
The Buncha Scraps Father's Day Collection will probably be out sometime toward the end of May but it could be sooner. Check back for Sneak Peeks as the days go by.
Bob_w
Bob Hooked a Big One image was painted with watercolors and Prismacolors and cut out. I dot stitched around his frame.
envelope
I also punched out a mini envelope and slipped a stamped birthday message inside and added a some YNS Gumdrops that I got from One Crazy Stamper, and twine to finish off the card.
EnjoyBirthday_w
So, It's Your Day ENJOY!! This one is for my brother.
So many possibilities, so much fun!
Be sure to visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest.
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!
#luvmybunchascraps


No comments:

Post a Comment