Sunday, May 3, 2015

It's My Party

It's My Party!
Who doesn't love birthdays?!
It's My Party
This is an adorable Quick Page Layout created with Buncha Scraps "It's My Party" Bundle Collection as well as the Buncha Scraps  "It's My Party" Tags & Text Extras.
Everything in the Buncha Scraps Shop is 30% through today! I'm sure you have a birthday, know of one coming up or at least one that just passed that you like to preserve as a special memory.
And if you need some cards in a hurry, I have crafted a collection of pre-designed birthday cards and invitations "It's My Party Card Pack"
PartyCards
There are so many possibilities and so much fun. So enjoy create, enjoy and treasure every moment!
Visit us on FacebookTwitter & Pinterest.
Take time to enjoy your everyday – doing something that brings you great joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment